Have you gathered your first work experience in customer service and/or project management?
Do you speak fluent German next to very good English?
Are you interested in working for an international growing company?
If so, then read on!
My client, a global leader in providing technology tools to enable organisations manage financial transactions.
Customer Support Specialist - Projects
As the new Customer Support Specialist you will report to the Senior Project Manager and Customer Service Manager. It will be your responsibility to oversee a client’s project from start to finish. Once the work with a client begins, you will be their main point of contact; you will liaise with them and with the sales and marketing team and ensure the client receives excellent customer service. If the client has any questions you will be there to assist, if there are any problems or complications, you will be there to get them sorted out.
Other day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Main point of contact to clients
· Provide excellent customer service
· Coordinate the project from start to finish: make sure deadlines are kept
· Deal with any issues, problems or concerns that might arise
· Work closely together with both other internal departments (sales & marketing) as well as external partners
The new Customer Support Specialist you should ideally have the following background
· First experience in Customer Service, sales support, project management assistant
· Good knowledge MS Office applications
· Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
· A very good communicator and outgoing personality
· Project Management experience would be an advantage
· Fluent German and a very good level of English
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic customer service and sales professional to join this growing team and be part of a very successful and international company. Our client is offering a competitive salary package depending on your prior experience. I would be happy to discuss this with you further upon receipt of your CV.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission.