You have at least five years’ experience in an administrational role?
You have at least two years’ experience in payroll / preliminary accounting?
You speak fluent English plus Russian OR Polish?
On behalf of a renowned industrial insurance company we are currently looking for an
Assistant in HR Department - Payroll Support
to start asap
- Together with the Payroll & Benefits team you are ensuring the ongoing monthly payroll processing, tax and benefits payments for 380 employees in Germany and 13 other European countries.
- Thereby you are serving as liaison to the in-country payroll providers, social insurance & government agencies for day-to-day matters.
- You are ensuring all payroll, payment and benefits transactions are compliant with local legislative & social security requirements and document processes accordingly.
- You are the contact person for the employees for all questions concerning payroll matters and you are researching, investigating and resolving employee and manager queries to a satisfactory conclusion within the confines of legislation and company policy.
- On top you will be part of the project management team on transitioning the payroll duties to a global payroll provider.
- Commercial education / apprenticeship and at least five years’ experience in an administrational job
- At least 2 years’ experience with payroll administration
- First project management experience is a big plus
- You are fluent in English plus fluency in either Russian OR Polish! Alternatively fluent English and good level of German!
Our client is a renowned industrial insurance company.
If this piqued your interest, please send your CV, your earliest entry date, your salary requirement as well as 5 bullet points why you are highly suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org