Calling All Graduates – Amazing Opportunity to get your foot in the door of a Market Leading Technology organisation.
This company originally from the US has ambitious growth plans over the next year and you could be part of that expansion.
This is a Sales oriented role where you will be tasked with speaking with potential clients on a daily basis and demonstrating the technology to them online. You will answer their questions and show them how this technology can assist their organisation.
What’s the Technology – Event Planning is a major undertaking for any organisation, but so much more can be done using this companies innovative and easy to use cloud based solutions.
Clients are small and large, far and wide, there is so much opportunity.
The DACH market is growing so be part of that growth. This is a great role for a candidate who has recently graduated from university and has some Customer Service or Sales experience. You will speak English and German fluently.
As a Business Development Representative you will report to the Sales Manager in the UK, with dotted line reporting here in Germany and have the following responsibilities
• Making outbound calls to prospects who have already expressed an interest in learning about the technology
• Talk through the technology with the prospect and explain how it can benefit their business
• Make contact with potential new clients
• Present the technology via Webex or similar
• Clarify confirmed interest from the prospect and forward to the Account Executives to close the business
• Schedule appointments for Account Executives
• Record information in the CRM system
• You have recently graduated with a Bachelors level Degree
• You have completed internships in a Customer focused role or have at least 6 months experience in a Customer facing role.
• If you have worked in Retail or Hospitality that’s great, you can use your Customer Service and problem solving skills.
• Don’t have any experience but recently graduated, lets talk!!
• Fluent German and English is essential
Besides having the opportunity to join an innovative company, you will learn, develop and be presented with great opportunities to be part of something big!
Excellent basic and commission structure. Frankfurt based. But initial 4 weeks training in the US
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable Technology Sales experience with an innovative organisation who provide training and development of its team.
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Brady at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent Language Consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any clients without your express permission.