I am working with a leader in global forecasting and quantitative analysis. Their worldwide client base comprises more than 1,500 international corporations, financial institutions, government organisations, and universities.
With offices around the world, they employ 300 people, including 200 economists and analysts. Their best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give them an unmatched ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
They offer a comprehensive portfolio of publications, databases, and analytical tools on a subscription basis as well as bespoke consultancy services such as Thought Leadership and Economic Impact studies.
To strengthen their team in Frankfurt they are seeking a new Business Development Executive with the focus on the DACH and East European market targeting Asset Managers.
Business Development Executive Asset Management
As the new Business Development Executive it will be your responsibility to expand the market share throughout a large region covering both DACH and CIS region. As an integral part of the Sales team you will be responsible for selling subscription services to the research and analysis used by Fortune 500 and Dax listed companies.
As a Consultative Sales driven individual you will:
- Develop an understanding of the organizations core products and services
- Research key accounts to assess and capitalize on business opportunities
- Identify and establish relationships with key stakeholders within potential new business
- Ongoing prospecting to obtain client meetings gained through cold calling and setting up of business meetings.
- Management of the contract and approval process on new business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Build a portfolio of satisfied clients and further develop the existing client base
You will be looking for a company that focuses on team work and developing its people.
- Experience of selling at a senior level and mapping business requirements across an organization
- Ability to successfully turn cold called prospects into solid business contacts, however quality Consultative calls are the key to success.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Experience from an Asset Manager an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify sales gaps
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities
- Fluent German and English is essential: further European languages are of advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Consultative Sales professional to join this growing team and be part of a very successful and international company. Our client is offering a competitive salary package depending on your prior experience. I would be happy to discuss this with you further upon receipt of your CV.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your CV to Emma Brady, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website