Are you an IT Auditor from consultancy looking for an in-house IT Audit position? You looking to join the financial services sector? Do you have experience in IT Audit, Risk Management or Risk Control?
I want to hear from you!
Our client, a global player in the financial services industry is looking to expand their footprint in Germany. They are looking for an experienced candidate to join their team as a Technology Audit Manager.
As an IT Audit Manager, you are to deliver technology-focused audit assignments as part of a wider team, to verify applications (including their development and support) and infrastructure are effectively controlled. You will be part of the bigger global Audit Team, with a focus on the German market.
• Work under the guidance of the Audit Lead to execute planned audits, including preparation of audit scope coverage, fieldwork and testing within the given timeframe.
• Document audit testing using best practices and form conclusions based on the outcome of the testing, including the identification of areas in need of improvement and assisting Technology in the development of an action plan.
• Keeping Internal Audit and functional management fully informed of the progress of all assignments and following-up issues to ensure that all agreed improvements have been actioned.
• Assist in the drafting of audit reports, engaging with stakeholders for the validation and timely closure of audit findings.
• Working alongside business auditors to deliver ‘integrated’ audits including examining application control functionality.
• Working within cross-functional teams on longer term projects, such as new initiatives, systems developments and product launches.
• Involvement in ad hoc reviews and investigations.
• Contributing to the development of processes and procedures within Internal Audit.
• Assisting with Internal Audit data analytics.
• Contribute to the maintenance of the audit universe.
• Continuously develop your own technical, commercial and personal skills.
Experience and Qualifications
• IT professional or IT auditing with minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience of systems development and/or delivery projects
• An IT Audit, Internal Audit, Accountancy or IT qualification/accreditation or to be studying for one
• Experience of auditing one or more of: operating systems, databases, networks, applications and cloud services
• The ability to use one or more data analytics tools, such as Excel or ACL
• Open to candidates with experience in Risk Management or Risk Control
• Excellent German & English communication skills (oral and written)
Key Competencies and Personal Characteristics
• Ability to work effectively in a team
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels
• Knowledge of risks and controls associated with products across asset management
• Ability to build strong relationships and influence senior stakeholders
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Good report writing and presentation skills
• Delivery focus with an ability to work to tight deadlines
• Flexible, adaptable and ability to respond effectively to changing business needs
• Interest in emerging and evolving technologies.
Interested in taking the next step as a Technology Audit Manager? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com