Our client is seeking an English speaking Financial Planning and Analysis Director to join their international team based in Maurens-Scopont, Tarn (40 minutes drive from Toulouse). French is not an obligatory requirement.
- The FP&A Director partners with the EMEA organizations and is responsible for timely and accurate financial forecasts, month end close, management reporting and ensuring compliance with local regulations and internal policies.
- The FP&A Director owns the Working Capital monthly forecast & analysis. She(he) will drive remediation plans when significant deviations from forecast occur
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operational support to the country (ies) of operation, including tight cost control, pricing / margin control and budget/forecast accuracy
- Review the contracts and control minimum pricing levels. Escalate when margins are below acceptable levels ; follow up bidding process and ensure that pricing is satisfactory
- Be an active member of the local Management team, ensure that all decisions follow the Ethics Policy and are the most cost effective
- Explain monthly variance to the local managers on revenue, margins and opex
- Support promptly Management on ad hoc requests
- Provide high level guidance on financial matters to the local management team and ensure that input of regional and corporate resources on taxes, treasury matters, risk management, accounting and internal control is obtained when needed.
- Coordinate budget and monthly forecast to ensure accuracy of the numbers reported in the in the forecast system with the figures approved by the Management team.
- Responsible for the Revenue, Opex, Working Capital and headcount forecasting and reporting for EMEA
- Design financial models and analyze historical, current, and projected financial data for use in planning, forecasting, and management decision making
- Publish comprehensive weekly and monthly dashboards/score cards to regional management and Global FP&A, analyzing forecast variances, identifying trends and providing recommendations to drive forecast execution and accuracy.
- Work with the business to deliver the Revenue and margin/OMX targets for EMEA
- Support the Regions in the execution of critical projects
- Go Live program – be the voice of Finance together with the Finance Director
- Weekly forecast reviews for the RAT meeting presentations
- Use the skills from the Shared Service as required in agreement with the Accounting Managers
Education and Experience:
- BA or equivalent in Finance, Accounting or related field. CPA or MBA or equivalent certification preferred
- Significant experience in finance and accounting within an international / US environment
- Strong FP&A experience in a matrix organization
- International experience or having worked directly with multiple foreign locations and reporting
- Accounting : US GAAP or UK GAAP knowledge
- Audit firm 3 years preferred
- Fluent in English
Knowledge and skills:
- Proactive and flexible on deadlines / be able to turnaround quickly with answers
- Needs to be able to think strategically to pre empt/adapt to a dynamic market
- Ability to analyze and review financial reports and provide analysis regarding budget issues.
- Ability to develop financial models supporting the agency’s overall fiscal goals and ensure funds are processed accurately and division deadlines are achieved
- Leadership experience : play an active role in all Sales meetings / forecast reviews and drive the adequate behavior from the sales team to ensure forecast accuracy
Salary: 90-100K€ + 20% bonus + benefits
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match with our Clients’ requirements.