Our client, a leading SaaS company for due diligence security in financial transactions, is seeking a Sales Executive to promote their solution on the French and Belgian markets.
Based in the Paris office (with frequent trips to Belgium), you will sell to top tier investment banks, Private Equity Funds, Corporate (CAC 40) Enterprises and Law Firms. You will sell to Financial Analysts & Associates as well as VP M&A and Finance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building new business as well as developing existing business relationships.
Be responsible for and achieve ambitious sales targets, by:
• Successfully generating and qualifying leads and prospects
• Actively managing the sales process from lead to order with active reporting of pipeline to management
• Planning and following up on your activity levels of calls, meetings and pipeline coverage on a monthly
and quarterly basis
• Daily use of the CRM System (SalesForce.com) for ongoing management and reporting on pipeline, activity and opportunities
• Engage in provided training as well as self-development to maintain and improve knowledge of sales skills and product knowledge
• Sales experience in either Software or SaaS related businesses or M&A.
• Proven ability to build and maintain solid client relationships
• Strong sales closing skills and proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Impeccable communication and presentation skills
• French to native standard with fluent English. Dutch is a plus but not essential.
• Experience from financial service industry is a plus but not essential
Package: 40K- 50K€ basic + 20K€ OTE but commission is uncapped so potential earnings can be much higher
Based in: central Paris
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.