Our client, a well-reputed international organisation, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager based in Fontainebleau. You will work in a truly multi-cultural capacity so an excellent command of English is imperative for the role (French is not essential).
This role will have sole responsibility for developing and executing the marketing strategy, primarily through social media channels, for a brand new Programme.
- Own and drive global marketing for the new Programme, performing timely and efficient research that will contribute to the generation of high quality leads
- Develop and conduct appropriate competitor analysis using internal and external sources to deliver market insights and to support the sales pipeline process
- Analysis of data to identify trends and opportunities with the aim to improve decision-making capabilities
- Events marketing, responsible for executing on event advertising campaigns, liaising with the field-marketing team as well as 3rd party vendors to ensure that event attendance targets are met according to the specific needs and trends of the different regions/countries where events are organised. This also involves finding new avenues for promoting events in order to boost attendance rates
- Developing a comprehensive social media strategy with a focus on driving brand awareness and business growth
- Development of creative projects from start to finish, including digital design, brand communications, video storyboards, presentation materials, email marketing and internal and event/sponsorship marketing materials
- Experience working in either a marketing/marketing communications role
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Deep understanding of target audience and marketing channels
- An understanding of digital advertising practices and channels, including social media such as Youtube, Instagram and snapchat.
- Experience with CRM/marketing automation systems (Salesforce and Eloqua experience will be an advantage but not essential)
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail and experience producing reporting and analytics for business needs
- Experience of data visualisation tools such as Tableau and QlikView will be preferred
- Working knowledge of design software such as Adobe, Prezi and content production tools will be desirable
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid local working papers are mandatory.