Location: Fontainebleau (candidates must live close by or be willing to relocate to Fontainebleau)
Our client is seeking an Events Coordinator to be responsible for organizing both virtual and physical seminars for a wide-range of multinational companies in a diverse and stimulating environment.
You will play a pivotal role with the various stakeholders (directors, clients, internal and external providers) to ensure the smooth running of events administration and logistics at an optimum level.
With an international mindset and an aptitude for customer service, you will have an important role representing the company as a whole externally and internally.
Candidates must be flexible to work across different time zones as virtual events can take place in EMEA, APAC and the US.
Main tasks include:
Client Relationship Management: You will act as primary contact, before, during and after the programme to help develop the programme specificities leading to greater client satisfaction and subsequent additional revenues from the same client
Virtual Programme Delivery: Use and understand a variety of technology platforms (Go-Live, Zoom, etc.) and to be comfortable working in a virtual setting and contributing towards the smooth running of virtual events
Logistics: Ensure smooth programme delivery
Communication and Feed-back: Actively listening to and analysing participant and/or company contacts’ feedback
Budget Responsibilities: You will hold financial responsibilities by monitoring and respecting the assigned budget
Process Improvements and Innovation: You will initiate actions and take ownership of projects to improve the efficiency of work, reduce costs and/or improve the quality of service, and contribute to developing processes / procedures on an ongoing basis
· Previous experience in events organizing / coordination is essential
· Bilingual in English and French with excellent written and oral communication skills in both languages (other languages an asset)
· Communicate with diplomacy and sensitivity to diverse cultural backgrounds
· Excellent planning and organizing skills by anticipating and taking initiatives within a time frame
· Comfortable and flexible in a challenging and ever changing environment
· Self-driven with a high level of autonomy and a team player simultaneously
· Ability to work under pressure and set priorities
· Pro-active and demonstrate creative, innovative and service-oriented approaches to problem solving
Salary: 36,900€ + benefits
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.