Our client, a multinational provider of SaaS solutions to the energy sector, is seeking a French and English-speaking Strategic Alliances Manager to prospect, sign, and support roll-out of new global Alliances.
Your main responsibility is to promote and drive the execution of strategic partnerships worldwide (India, China, US, Brazil, etc).
This role is based in Paris and will require to travel regularly.
- Reaching out to targeted partners to sell, upsell and maintain positive long-term relationships.
- Identifying client’s strategic priorities and interests
- Supports Regional Sales Directors for defining and implementing sales methods and tools / sales plan to prepare local implementation.
- Work with the business development leads to coordinate account and project plans.
- Ensure execution and timely delivery of projects by aligning external and internal stakeholders.
- Comfortable with presenting to and engaging senior executives in one-on-one and group settings.
- Work with tech teams to ensure adequate resourcing is being applied to each project and the timing of the resourcing.
- Proactively assist with the execution of alliance development and promote new products/services with the innovation team.
- Proactively communicate and work with internal teams and external partners to ensure alignment and understanding of deliverables and any potential bottlenecks.
- Maintain high visibility within the customer organization, maintain regular communication and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Proven experience in sales/ business development/ account management in corporate environment
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and build collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong multi-cultural understanding – ability to drive global results while remaining sensitive to local environments and cultural issues.
- Strong analytical skills to assess added value product/service that fits the partner and clients’ needs.
- Excellent negotiation, relationship management and collaboration skills
- Understanding of IT concepts such as: SaaS - Cloud – BI – AI – DS
- Extensive Travel involved (30-50%)
Salary: 70-100K€ basic salary depending on seniority, with an additional 25K€ in uncapped commissions.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match with our Clients’