Our client is seeking a Bilingual English / French Head of Talent Acquisition to lead all aspects of Recruitment strategy, delivery and performance.
The role is based in the Paris office (Marcoussis – RER B) and will have responsibility for managing a team of two recruiters, taking the lead on international recruitment, partnering with the HRD and defining the recruiting strategy.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to build a best-in-class talent acquisition operation that delivers on the organization’s need for attracting top talent worldwide (USA, UK, Germany, France)
- Lead, manage, a Talent Acquisition team, while delivering to the annual hiring plan
- Identify and implement effective and innovative recruiting methodologies to drive results while streamlining processes and efficiencies
- You will advocate for best in class candidate experience in order to ensure the acquisition of high caliber talent at all levels through the full lifecycle recruiting process by effectively using new technologies to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates
- Enhance the Employer Brand by leveraging social media channels, attending professional networking events and ensuring an amazing candidate experience
- Develop relationships with universities and engineering schools for brand awareness and to recruit talent
- Maintain high standards on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Talent Acquisition organization and consistently partner with the business to drive continuous improvements across global business segments
- Effectively manage budget for Talent Acquisition; maintain cost controls for agency usage, cost per hire, operational effectiveness and proper resource allocation
- Significant experience in talent acquisition including a demonstrated record of success in building and managing a high performing global talent acquisition team
- Experience with developing and implementing new strategies to address competitive hiring market, complex business issues, and demonstrated history of building trust to achieve results
- Ability to partner with business leaders across all disciplines, functions, departments and geographic areas
- Bilingual English / French
Location: 91460 Marcoussis – France
Remuneration: 80K€, + prime de participation conséquente (en moyenne, à peu près 3 mois de salaire), TR 9€ pris en charge à 60% par la Direction, CE, évolution annuelle de salaire entre 3 et 5%, 10 jours de RTT, 1 jour de télétravail par semaine
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match with our Clients’.