Our client is seeking a Bilingual English / French Head of HR Operations to work closely with leadership to execute high level HR functions for one of their subsidiaries based in the South of France.
The role is based in the Paris office (Marcoussis – RER B) and you will be responsible for managing a team of five HRBP’s, proactively implementing the Group’s overall HR strategy and promote the evolution and empowerment of all employees in order to increase the overall competitiveness of the company structure.
- Act as strategic and trusted HR business partner by providing HR advice and support.
- Implement Group HR policies within areas of responsibility and demonstrate understanding of business priorities and opportunities for HR contribution.
- Participate in the strengthening of HR Operations, understanding what matters to People and ensure HR function is high-performing.
- Act as a change agent and key enabler to support various HR projects and programs to drive and deliver their HR agenda.
- Lead and provide oversight to an international team of 5 HRBPs based in US, Germany and France.
Talent Management and coaching
- Conduct regular career development interviews with identified staff and complete feedback record after each meeting.
- Identify and support the initiatives of our talent program, succession planning and internship program.
- Act as a coach for Individual Contributors and Managers.
- Handle employee relations and performance management issues, applying appropriate policies and guidelines and escalating cases when necessary.
Learning and Development
- Collaborate with Talent Management Department on training needs analysis, and provide training solutions to employees.
Compensation and Benefits
- Actively participate in the annual job matching exercise and regularly conduct compensation analysis to highlight key areas of concern in assigned business group.
- Significant experience in an HR Business Partner role
- Problem-solving enthusiasm: you go beyond identifying issues or challenges and focus on how to address them.
- Great communication skills across languages and cultures with an ability to build trust-based relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Bilingual English / French
- Have the ambition to improve employee experience.
- Experience with Workday HRIS is a plus
Location: 91460 Marcoussis – France
Remuneration: 100-110K€, + prime de participation conséquente (en moyenne, à peu près 3 mois de salaire), TR 9€ pris en charge à 60% par la Direction, CE, évolution annuelle de salaire entre 3 et 5%, 10 jours de RTT
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match with our Clients’.