Our client, a global software solutions provider to contact centers, is looking for a Junior Business Analyst for their French office.
You will work on successful delivery of pre- or post- sales projects working closely with a Senior Business Analyst, Director of Client Engagements or Client Services Director. This position may be customer facing, provide technical support and provide input to Product Management for future product development. A large part of the role is focused on listening to recorded calls from the contact centres and analysing customer needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Serve as a core team member (pre- and post- sales) in the following capacity:
· Develop queries using Boolean and temporal logic to deliver the foundation for analytical objectives agreed with the customer.
· Develop queries.
· Perform analysis of query results and compile information to support the analytical objectives as agreed with customer (contact centers)
· Develop actionable recommendations with projected ROI as a result of analysis.
· Develop business cases and presentations.
· Participate in daily calls with team members
· Participate in client calls and presentations
· Maintain project documentation and status
· Support the ongoing efforts for standardized methods with Professional Services
· Research industry knowledge for assigned client(s) using external resources and leveraging internal knowledge
· At least 2 years’ experience working on projects that involve the analysis of specific business areas and the presentation of results and recommendations, ideally with external customers.
· Bilingual French / English
· Contact center experience is a plus but not essential
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Demonstrate excellent analytical, creative and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail.
· An inquiring mind, curiosity and desire to understand ‘why’.
· Listening skills, specifically around structured call listening.
· Ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies and teach yourself.
· Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that valid working papers are essential.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.