Our client, a leading SaaS company for financial institutions, is seeking a Junior Sales Executive to promote their solution in the French market.
You will sell to top tier investment banks, as well as law firms and Private Equity Funds. You will sell both on the phone and face to face to Financial Analysts & Associates as well as VP M&A and Finance.
After an initial training period you will autonomously manage your sales activity with your own sales targets to be achieved by:
• Successfully generating and qualifying leads and prospects
• Producing proposals and sending to client
• Developing new and existing business both on the phone and face to face
• Actively managing the sales process from lead to order with active reporting of pipeline to management
• Planning and following up on your activity levels of calls, meetings and pipeline coverage on a monthly
and quarterly basis
• Daily use of the CRM System (SalesForce.com) for ongoing management and reporting on pipeline, activity and opportunities
• Engage in provided training as well as self-development to maintain and improve knowledge of sales skills and product knowledge.
• Up to 2 years’ sales / inside sales experience in either Software or SaaS related businesses. Experience from financial service industry and contacts in the French M&A market is a plus but not essential.
• An ability to build and maintain solid client relationships
• Initial sales & marketing experience
• Impeccable communication and presentation skills
• French (mother tongue) and fluent of English (spoken and written) required.
Salary: 30-35K€ basic + uncapped commission (OTE 45-50K€)
Based in central Paris
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.