Our client, a global medical diagnostics company, is seeking a GENERAL ACCOUNTANT for their French office in Courbevoie, La Défense.
This position is a 12 month CDD.
The role is prinicpally focused on Accounts Payable, Month End and Expenses.
- Management of the accounts payable accounting, including staff expenses and intercompany
- Management of the accounts receivable accounting in relationship with service and credit control departments
- Management of the banking accounting, including suppliers’ payments, clients payments allocation and bank reconciliations
- Assistance to month end entries (fixed assets, accruals, prepaid expenses, provisions, etc.)
- Assistance to the Group integration projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated experience in accounting in a corporate environment
- Accounts Payable, Month end and expenses.
- Fluent in French and English
- Desired to have Intercompany experience and reconciliations.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Good working knowledge of Oracle is desired but not essential
Salary: 40,000 – 45,000 Euros
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client is seeking a native English speaking Accountant to join their international team based in Maurens-Scopont, Tarn (40 minutes drive from Toulouse). French is helpful but not a pre-requisite. Candidates must have a car as the offices are not accessible by public transport. Job Purpose Support the Senior Accounting Manager activities, including Month End, Quarter End and Year End tasks for international entities : Journal Entries preparation Reconciliations of accounts Prepare flux analysis and comment on variances Support the external provider with the preparation of Statutory Accounts Dealing with the Internal (SOX) and External Audits Responsible for equity grant accounting, payroll booking & related activities Support global projects VAT and Tax preparation Fixed Assets accounting Accountabilities Support US GAAP reporting and SOX compliance Support the monthly close in accordance with US GAAP while ensuring proper maintenance of statutory financials. This includes interfacing with Corporate Accounting, with external accounting firms and the external auditors. Support the EMEA Finance strategy of Operational Excellence and Continuous process Improvement All tasks must be strictly performed within the International, Corporate and legal deadlines. Profile required Sound experience in General Ledger accounting Native of bilingual level of English SAP experience Knowledge of US GAAP Accuracy - Attention to Detail Teamwork – Good communication skills Ability to work in an International environment Salary: 40-45k€ + 8% bonus + participation, retirement plan, lunch vouchers, mutuelle, CE Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match with our Clients’ requirements.