Our client is a multinational organization with head office based in Monaco. They are seeking a Communications Manager who will be responsible for the definition, design, coordination, delivery and measurement of both Internal and External Communication on an international scale. Candidates must have a native level of English (French is not a requirement).
The role will report to the Group Head of HR and will cooperate closely with the Senior Leadership team.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy
- Act as the key media contact for the Group and leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within industry media
- Develop investor relations material and prepare press briefings for the group leadership team
- Advise on and execute group internal communications initiatives
- Provide advice and guidance to internal teams worldwide, share best practices across offices
- Come up with new ways to engage and inform external and internal audiences
- A willingness to step in and take on tasks that involve tight deadlines and working with multiple stakeholders
- Responsible for helping to develop and then lead a detailed annual and ongoing planning approach to determine how and when enterprise-wide communications are delivered
- Build long-term relationships with key stakeholders to integrate employee communications content into overall company goals and messaging
- Analyze and follow-up on internal communication activities for continuous improvement
- Create, edit, and publish content internally using the different communication channels including videos, internal press releases, presentations and other material
- Strong stakeholder management skills to keep colleagues updated on progress and be able to demonstrate ability to deliver communications that are measured effectively against project and business objectives
- Extensive experience in a communications role in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Direct experience defining, designing, developing, delivering and analyzing the impact of Communication initiatives
- Native / bilingual level of English – all work is done in English
- Strong writing skills and a flexible communication style and top-quality training material preparation
- Proven ability to develop narratives and build effective communications programs using a variety of channels
- Demonstrated leadership, project management and speaking skills
Salary: 60-65K€, negotiable depending on level of seniority
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.