Our client is a multinational organization with head office based in Monaco, they are seeking a Finance Controller within the Innovation & Growth / IT department to manage the interface between IT and their internal and external Stakeholders worldwide with the main focus on IT Cost Management and IT Evolution initiatives project management.
This cross-functional role plays a key part in the ongoing IT transformation, supporting the IT organization and the Business Functions to optimize the Group performances:
1. As Finance Controller, supporting the IT budgeting and forecasting process and the IT procurement process, coordinating one dedicated resource
2. As Business Relationship Manager
a. clarifying, challenging and matching the business stakeholders expectations
b. by supervising the discovery, planning, design and implementation of effective and scalable IT solutions and services, delivered internally or by selected Suppliers
c. framing the right approach, the correct timing, at the right cost and with the expect results.
You must demonstrate an ability to build strong business models and have a process analysis attitude. You should have a solid Project management and IT system integration background with an interest in cost management.
▪ Building a trusted relationship with key roles in the Business, with special focus to the Corporate Budgeting and Forecasting department and the accounting team
▪ Supporting IT solution feasibility pairing business stakeholders to execute qualitative and quantitative analysis when required to secure the correct ROI
▪ Supporting IT annual budgets definition and monthly/quarterly forecasts for supervised project in his/her area
▪ Collecting the IT budget and quarterly forecast figures from the IT budget owners and preparing the discussion deck for the Senior Leadership
▪ Seeking for continuous improvement in the budgeting and forecasting process
▪ Gathering, clarifying and challenging business stakeholders requirements to define and implement the IT solution that best fits in terms of functional coverage, scalability, compliance and cost effectiveness
▪ Defining Projects in terms of organization, scope, approach, timing, effort and costs
▪ Conducting, jointly with Business representatives, the project activities coordination to ensure a perfect project execution managing communication, expectations, team participation and full adherence to project plan adopting the proper project management methodology
▪ Detecting, preventing and mitigating project risks, assessing related impacts
▪ Supporting sourcing initiatives including support in RFx creation, Supplier identification, Evaluation and Contract Negotiation
▪ Supporting internal IT initiatives providing approach and methodology suggestions
▪ Stewarding Business Stakeholders in Change Management activities helping to remove solution adoption barriers and resistance to change
▪ Ensuring IT solutions support the organization’s goals/strategy and aligns with IT strategy
▪ Ensuring License Compliance and Contract Management, with special focus on Microsoft contractual agreements.
▪ Strong experience in Financial Control or IT control in international companies
▪ Consulting background preferred - strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
▪ Experience in leading / coordinating projects, working in teams distributed in multiple locations
▪ Good business and system integration skills
▪ Ability to simplify complex requirements, identifying the root-cause
▪ Strong negotiation skills paired with professional Stakeholder Management
▪ Proficient on MS Office tools (Power Point, Excel, Word)
▪ Fluent command of oral and written English (French is not essential)
Salary: 57K€ - 59K€ gross (Monaco salary so 48K€ NET)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.