During these turbulent and unprecedented times, almost everyone is concerned for the future of our careers and for the future of our economy.
It seems that most companies have stopped hiring, and with increasing numbers of people being laid off, getting a job is only going to get harder.
However it is not all doom and gloom. It is business as usual at Euro London and we are still in contact with a number of superb clients who are determined to weather the storm and continue to hire. There will be life and an economy after Covid-19 and we hope that for the correct candidate reading this advert, we can help make a positive out of an overwhelming negative situation.
So what are we looking for?
Above all we are looking for a candidate with a hunger to learn and take on new responsibilities, however we are also looking for the following characteristics:
- Fluent Spanish and English is a must but additional fluency in French or Portuguese is a strong advantage
- Experience in client facing customer service
- Experience in pharmaceuticals a huge advantage
- Understanding of distribution, logistics and finance in a business setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Competency in all MS tools
If you would like to find out more about the position and think you meet the above criteria, please do apply and I will call to discuss your application further if you are suitable for the role.
I expect the competition for this vacancy will be very fierce so don't wait around!
I look forward to receiving your application!