Customer Support Executive - fluent Italian,German or Portuguese - £25,000 per annum - near Burton on Trent
We have 3 roles for a German speaker, Italian speaker & Portuguese speaker for a leading international client based in Derby, close to Burton upon Trent. It is essential to speak either language fluently both spoken and written along with fluent English.
This is a highly communicative role with external clients in hospitals and clinics and also within the departments liaising internally. Industry experience or working in a similar field is highly desirable along with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
You will be part of the international team and you core duties will include:
Be the Healthcare Professional contact point on all Access Programs
* Identify operational efficiencies and program enhancements and discuss with project management team
* Support Physicians throughout the request process, ensuring all questions are responded to promptly
* Ensure all ordering physicians and delivery sites are verified
* Manage situations where customers are distressed in a calm and solution focused manner
* Advise customers on the regulatory landscape in their market, with support from the regulatory team
* Ensure quality and regulatory requirements are met and ensure all country-specific requirements are followed
* Support the team when required at client meetings or conferences both in and outside the UK
* Promote patient centricity throughout all programs
Skills required for the role include:
Customer services experience for at least 1-2 years ideally within the pharmaceutical industry but not essential. Good customer service B2B backgrounds will be considered. Fluent Italian, German or Portuguese
* Outstanding track record of customer facing service levels
* Knowledge of EAP regulatory landscape Effective presentation skills, relationship building and networking skills
* Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
* Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
* Bachelor's degree in a Healthcare/Science related subject would be ideal
* A skilled and compelling communicator who can motivate, effectively manage customer expectations
The role is to start ASAP ( initially remote but not on an ongoing basis. Eventually you will be office based in Derby, once the restrictions are lifted. ) Exceptional candidates with industry relevant experience may be considered for fully remote.
If you feel you meet the requirements and are looking for an exciting career within the healthcare industry offering optimum service levels, please send your CV to the email provided.
Full training will be provided adapting to the current climate, excellent remuneration and working environment.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com