Euro London Appointments are working with a leading global manufacturer of alternators, starters, and electrical equipment.
We look to augment their customer service division to deliver an unparalleled Customer Experience across every channel.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has an interest in commercial vehicles and the heavy-duty sector.
You will be responsible for:
* Assisting with all customer enquiries.
* Order Management
* Providing post-sales communication
* Building and strengthening the customer experience
* Delivering exceptional product knowledge
They'd love you to have:
* A resilient and proactive mindset
* An exceptional communication style and perfect command of written and spoken English and German
* A min 1-2 years of demonstrable experience in customer services and logistics.
* Competent IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
What they offer:
* Long-term career progression
* Company Pension Scheme
* 25 days paid holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
* 37-hour working week, Monday to Friday
Given the nature of the role, candidates must have an excellent command of both German and English (both written and oral). If you feel you are a suitable candidate for the role and are available immediately, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.