German speaking Customer Service Advisor - Travel
Are you a German speaker who loves using their language skills and is looking for an opportunity to speak with and advising customers on Travel?
Do you want to be part of a team who pride themselves on helping their customers plan amazing holidays?
Euro London Appointments are currently working with a global travel brand who are looking for a German speaker to join their international Customer Service and Sales team.
In this role you will be the direct point of contact for all sales and support enquiries and you will be responsible for maximising revenue opportunities in every interaction by providing an exceptional level of service to German and International guests and travel agent partners
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous experience of working in a high-performing sales or customer service team and loves the thrill of making customers happy! Experience within the travel or cruise industry or in a contact centre environment will be a huge plus too. It is the ideal role for someone who is keen to support customers on an international scale and have fun whilst doing so!
* Answering calls, chat messages and emails from customers in Germany to help with queries re trips and itineraries
* Liaising with customers on travel detail and suggesting add-ons that they may like to purchase
* Updating internal systems with customer details
* Conducting follow up calls and emails to ensure customers are satisfied with the service/product ideas given and continuing to offer additional items that customers can add to their trip
You will receive extensive training to handle queries about the amazing opportunities this brand has to offer along with day to day support and guidance from the team.
What our client is looking for:
* Fluency in German and English
* Polite and friendly communication skills/phone manner
* A genuine interest in chatting to people and helping them
* Excitement for up-selling
* Competence with MS office packages
* Previous experience in a fast paced customer facing role would be ideal
* A strong team work ethic
Ideally you'll be based part time of 2 days per week in the beautiful office in the heart of Southampton. This fantastic location also provides plenty of discounts with local businesses!
However, if you prefer to work from home but are happy to commit to occasional visits to the office, this can also be an option.
The working hours are Monday to Friday with a choice of 8:30am - 5pm or 8:00am - 16:30pm
This is a permanent position and an opportunity is to work for a highly reputable brand with a join a friendly and successful team.
Contact me today to discuss further and review the full spec and package details.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.