We are recruiting for 2 new exciting French speaking roles for a successful online retailer specialising in home furnishings and lighting. Due to their busy market in France they have 2 openings one within Sales/Business Development and another in Customer Support.
European Sales Support - French - Totnes/Devon - £20K-£22K - office based
For the Support role you will mainly be:
* Provide daily support to office and sales team
* Effectively manage invoice manager
* Liaise with operations to effectively manage customs and delivery processes
* Translate marketing trade emails
* Support the team at EU tradeshows when needed
European Account Manager - French - Totnes/Devon - £30K-£40K hybrid/remote
For the Account Manager role you will have the following responsibilities and also working remotely is not the preferred option but may be considered for the right candidate.
* Identify new opportunities for the brand, generating new business using existing and potential networks to achieve sales targets
* Build strong working relationships with key retailers within the territories
* Driving sales growth and brand representation in European stores
* Manage distributor relationships, ensuring that they are well supported by brand to deliver growth in their territories
* Attend European Tradeshows to build customer relationships, sales and business development
* Sell-in seasonal product ranges, of both core and new products
* Identify shop-in-shop opportunities with key retailers
* Ensure that the brand is well represented within stores. Support with POS, merchandising ideas
* Deliver a seamless customer journey
If you are looking for an entry level 2nd jobber role and are good dealing with customers and have strong administration skills we have just the role for you.
Alternatively, if you are more commercially experienced with a passion for sales and client managment looking to develop the French market please apply!
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com