Fluent Dutch Customer Services
Our Client is a global company with offices across the world. They specialise in offering the most comprehensive portfolio in the ferry transportation sector and a range of ancillary products, from carefully selected partners including accommodation, train tickets and vehicle breakdown cover.
They are looking to recruit fluent Dutch speakers, to join their International Customer Services team, based in Ipswich.
* Meeting and exceeding Customer needs and discovering the best solution
* Identify and provide effective solutions for any issues
* Effectively use Contact Centre Technology
* Providing outstanding Customer service at all times
* Respond to all customer service queries to agreed SLAs / KPIs for inbound and outbound channels (calls, emails, chat, multi channels)
* Answering calls and emails in their native language and also serving our English speaking customers
* Providing Support in their native language but also for our English-speaking customers on all channels where we offer support
* Processing of bookings within the booking system of the company.
Required skills and experience:
* Customer Service experience
* Experience in dealing with demanding customers / complaint handling
* Fluency in Dutch and English.
* Good time management skills and organised with attention to details
* Proactive mind sets
* Team player with good work ethic who can also work independently
* Fully computer literate.
If you are interested please contact Claire on 01753 668840 or emailing your CV to email@example.com. Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com