EU Customer Services - German - £25K - £27K - Elstree, Herts
We have an exciting new role for a successful apparel retailer looking to expand their EMEA team. With the HQ in Vancouver you will be working in the EMEA HQ in Elstree/Borehamwood, near Watford, north of London.
As the EU Customer Service & Decoration Specialist, you are the voice of the company; you are customer driven and a master coordinator. You enjoy getting things done and working alongside experts in design, logistics and apparel.
* Process and proactively manage orders for the company's apparel and coordinate customized order details including: the colour, placement, artwork and detailed instructions for logos or images customers prefer.
* Liaise between customer and production team and other departments as required.
* Work with design specialist to offer recommendations to customers for decoration/customization of logos and products.
* Coordinate special order requirements with other departments such as warehouse and accounting
* Work with decoration/logo suppliers to ensure orders are completed on time and accurately (in-house and 3rd party partners)
* Receive and approve invoices from 3rd party suppliers
* Provide accurate & prompt quotes to customers and sales team
* Assist customers with shipment discrepancies, credit and debit requests
* Proactively manage backorders and out of stock products by reviewing orders and following up with customers to advise status of orders and recommend replacement options
* 1-3 years customer service experience
* Must be fluent in German written and spoken to a high level.
* Experience in customer services, order management, export would be ideal
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel (beginner)
* Go-getter attitude: positive, proactive, transparent and team orientated Individual
This is an exciting new role for a thriving company in apparel, expanding their multinational team. The role is to start ASAP. The role is office based. Please apply today to find our more about this dream role!
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.