Dutch speaking Travel Customer Services - Ashford - £28,000 excellent benefits
We have an exciting new role as part of a growing International Customer Service team based in Ashford, Kent. The role will initially be on site for 3 months during the training and induction period and later will become a hybrid role, 1 week on site, 1 week home based.
Working within the travel industry for this well respected consumer brand you will be working on a B2C level with customers requiring assistance in Dutch. We are looking for articulate, energetic and enthusiastic customer service professionals with a passion for delivering great customer experience and an ability to positively interact.
Some of your key duties:
* Provide customer service solutions for all contacts via either phone, email, social media
or other contact channels
* Consistently strive to meet or exceed defined performance expectations as set by management, delivering a consistent brand experience during all customer interactions.
* Inspire loyalty and build rapport with our customers and business partners through a personalised and efficient service driven by the customer needs.
* Manage time effectively and prioritise
* Provide a seamless customer experience through effective use of systems information and tools.
* Demonstrate drive and satisfaction to offer optimal customer service levels.
* Actively participate in company initiatives, training and events.
* Take ownership of personal development while aligning with team priorities and company goals.
* Working as a team player striving towards the same goal.
* Strong customer service and communication skills - listening, written, verbal, etc.
* Active listening, appropriate conversation pace, problem identification, judgement and resolution.
* Demonstrate empathy, self-awareness, cultural sensitivity.
* Ability to customise generic information.
* Strong web-based navigation and IT skills.
* Bi-lingual skills in Dutch and English
* Availability to work shifts and weekends
This role is to start ASAP and you are required to be in commuting distance of Ashford or available to relocate closer.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for the role.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com