Dutch Speaking Customer Support
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you fluent in Dutch and English and enjoy dealing with people and being part of a team?
I am currently recruiting for a successful, global company that helps people live a better life in more than 20 countries. They are looking for fluent Dutch speakers to join their customer service team. Experience in Customer service would be advantageous but not necessary as full training will be provided.
* Handle calls or emails in English and Dutch as assigned by management, ensuring individual targets are met on a daily basis
* Enter appropriate and correct data in respective data systems
* Work towards SLA's as set by management
* Ensure all communication with customers and distributors is of a professional standard and meets the expectations set out by the business
* Carry out all other tasks as assigned by the management team
* Strive for a first time resolution to all enquiries via call, email and social media
* Support CRM, quality and incident management together with other administrative tasks
* Update job knowledge about new product information, business processes or IT tools; participating in educational opportunities.
* Customer orientation
* Efficient problem solving
* Ability to calmly respond to customers
* Ability to develop trusting relationship with customers
* Fluent English and native level of Dutch
* Professional and friendly manner when interaction with customers
* 22 K per year
* Monday to Friday job (enjoy your weekend)
* Barista in office for you! (tea, coffee, latte, mocha, juice, etc -all free)
* Free breakfast
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.