If you are a French/German speaking Customer Service who would like to join a prestigious company read on…
* Handle calls or emails in English and French or German as assigned by management, ensuring individual targets are met on a daily basis
* Enter appropriate and correct data in respective data systems
* Support CRM, quality and incident management together with other administrative tasks
* Customer orientation
* Outstanding and pro-active communication skills (listening, inquiring relevant information leading to efficient problem solving)
* Ability to develop a trusting relationship with customers/FP
* Professional and friendly manner when interacting with customers/FPs
*Flexible hours start anytime (7-10) finish (4-7) 9 hours.
*Breakfast and load of snacks every day!
*25 days' paid holiday
Given the nature of the role, candidates must have excellent command of both German/French and English (both written and oral). If you feel you are the suitable candidate for the role and are available immediately please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements