Swedish Speaking Trade Services Executive
Euro London Appointments are working with a leading British product designer on a Swedish speaking Trade Services position. This role is based in inspiring new offices in central London and the position is to start immediately.
The purpose of the role is to look after one of their most exciting markets. The successful candidate will process all requests from the Nordic region and deliver support in an efficient and timely manner in line with the company's values.
This is an exciting time to join the company as they are experiencing a period of growth and you will be able to assist all areas of the business. This role requires fluent to native level Swedish but additional Fluency in Norwegian, Danish or Finnish is an advantage
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Handling general customer service queries
- Order management: advising on stock levels, handling order fulfillment and invoicing
- Supporting key account managers to maximise sales
- Escalating product/order issues where necessary
- Working with other areas of the business (finance, quality control and management)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fluent to native level in Swedish
- Fluent in English
- An experience customer services professional who is happy to offer support through various channels (e.g phone and email)
- Experienced in order management or sales support
- Interested in product design
- A team player who can build successful relationships with internal/external partners
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.