French Speaking Customer Service with Spanish or Portuguese SMJM/336122
On behalf of a global direct selling company in the health, fitness and well-being industry, I am currently recruiting for the position of a Customer Service Representative with fluent to native French and fluent Portuguese or Spanish.
The purpose of this role is to maintain and develop customer relationships. You will be acting as a brand ambassador and contributing to the continuing growth of the company. This is a very exciting time to join! You will be part of a small but supportive team working to deliver the highest levels of customer service. After the probation period you will receive a generous allowance every month to spend on company products.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Handling customer enquiries via telephone and emails
- Working to SLAs to ensure high levels of customer support are delivered
- Updating customer databases
- Following up and customer issues and resolving outstanding issues
- Managing customer orders
- Other reasonable duties are required
The ideal candidate will -
- Be fluent to native level in French
- Be also fluent in either Spanish or Portuguese
- Be fluent in English
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have some previous customer service or direct selling experience (advantageous)
- Possess a positive attitude and an open mind
- Be highly motivated with great interpersonal skills
- Ideally be interested in health and well- being.
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.