Dutch Financial Sales Executive -£24K-£26K basic €40K -£45K OTE - LUXEMBOURG or LONDON based
We are currently working on roles with a prestigious asset and wealth management specialist with a great global reputation to identify their future talent for finding and supporting clients across the Dutch or Danish market with fluency in Dutch or Danish as an essential requirement. This role could be based in London or Luxembourg.
As Sales Executive for The Netherlands or Nordics accounts you will be responsible for the following:
* You will spend time gaining an understanding of wealth management in the local country with excellent training provided
* You will sharpen your sales skills as you improve your pitch and help the firm turn leads into assets under management
* Speak to High net worth investors that have expressed an interest in the firm providing investment literature, with the aim of understanding their financial position and suggesting the relevant next steps
* Ongoing professional development is core to the company's values and you will be supported throughout your career to achieve your professional goals
* You will cultivate an understanding of the company's market philosophy, supported by sessions ranging from Capital Markets to sales techniques, you will learn the art of becoming a sales professional
Essentials for the role:
* Ability to speak Dutch to native standard
* University graduate or relevant experience / proven track record in sales
* Basic understanding of the industry is helpful but not essential as full training is provided
* Highly self-motivated
* Desire and ability to work in a ambitious, dynamic and professional team environment
Looking for a career in Sales (Financial Sales)
You will be provided with the right tools and training with an excellent career path in a successful long standing multinational. From you we would like to see motivation, an interest in Sales , excellent communication skills along with a dynamic and proactive approach to work. Commission is uncapped with a defined career path within the organisation.
Please apply today ! Role to start ASAP
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit for the London based role.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.