Euro London Appointments are working with a leading electronics business as we look to augment their customer support division.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly communicator, passionate about service and working closely with customers.
You will provide courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to all consumers via phone, email, and live chat.
This is a hybrid position with 3 days office and 2 days home.
The office is based in the City of London.
* Assisting with all sales-related enquiries.
* Order management
* Support the logistics departments
* Providing post-sales communication
* Building and strengthening the customer experience
* Delivering exceptional product knowledge
* Work closely with the finance team
* Fluent German & English speaker (both written and oral)
* Additional European language is a plus
* Previous internal, external sales or telesales experience (preferably B2B)
* Competent IT Skills. Microsoft Office suite, ERP systems and CRM software (Salesforce)
Given the nature of the role, candidates must have an excellent command of both German and English (both written and oral). If you feel you are a suitable candidate for the role and are available immediately, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.