Euro London Appointments are working with a leading Multilingual firm who are looking for a Italian speaker to join their international team on a temporary basis for an Accounts Payable Role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking to gain new skills and who are keen to use their language skills in a highly multilingual environment.
Our client works with some of the worlds leading brands and they need your language skills to help them to liaise with Italian clients.
Typical duties: will include, yet will not be limited to the following:
* Coding, posting, and attaching purchase invoices and staff expenses, ensuring the purchase order (PO) process has been followed.
* Process intercompany recharges.
* Process weekly and monthly supplier payment runs.
* Deal with queries relating to invoices and payments.
* Monthly supplier statement reconciliations and review of aged creditors.
* Assist in recording accruals and prepayments based on expected expenses.
* Other ad hoc duties including providing reports, analysing data, monthly reporting, and support to various departments.
What our client can offer you:
* Hybrid working pattern - once training has been completed in office
* Weekly pay
* Fantastic team in an international environment
Who are we looking for:
* Candidates with fluent language skills in English and Italian
* Previous Accounts Payable experience
* Ability to work in an office based role.
This role is to start as soon as possible, for 3 - 6 months.
How do I apply?
To join this fantastic team and gain great experience for your CV, click the link to send your CV and one of our team will call you to discuss the next steps
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.