With the vaccine rolling out fast across the country, things are finally starting to look up for society and our economy. However, getting a job is harder than ever nowadays with companies hiring less and an increasing number of candidates on the market due to redundancy.
Fortunately, for one lucky German, Italian or Danish speaker, I have a fantastic opportunity that offers stable work for a very competitive salary along with great benefits. Currently the role will be based partially in the office and partially from home so candidates must be within commutable distance to Nottingham. Please note that this role is a fixed-term contract until October with the possibility to become permanent.
What we are looking for:
* Native level German, Italian or Danish
* Experience in credit control, accounts receivable or accounts payable very advantageous
* Educated within accountancy beneficial but not essential
* Ability to work well within a team
* Outstanding communication skills / telephone manner
This really is a fantastic opportunity so if interested, please apply with your CV or contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.