A new opportunity for a leading multinational has arisen in the Credit Control department. It is essential to speak fluent French and English.
This role is ideal for candidate looking to combine their language skills and interest in finance/credit control. Candidates who have previous experience in finance/credit control are highly desired, although candidates with the right language skills and business acumen will be considered. Some of your main duties will include:
* agreeing credit and payment terms
* making recommendations on credit limits and terms of credit
* statement reconciliation and dispute resolution
* involvement in specific credit projects
* assist in the production of the monthly management information and analysis for commercial activities, collections and new projects
* timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments
* negotiating re-payment plans
Initially the role will be a 9 month contract and will be reviewed thereafter.
If you speak fluent French and English and have an interest in this field with the view to learning and gaining more skills in credit control please send your CV to the email provided.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com