A leading global provider of financial technology services is currently recruiting for an European Spanish or French speaker Account Manager.
Please be aware that this will be Monday- Friday 2pm-11pm as you will be dealing with international clients.
*Serves as main point-of-contact and undertakes responsibilities for the success of multiple client projects.
*Independently communicates by phone, email, or in person, to consult with and advise clients on workflow and project developments.
*Effectively recognizes, anticipates and manages clients' needs.
*Independently manage and host various online clients training per day.
*Monitors development and ensures project deliverables for the client are correct and timely.
*Responsible for development and increasing effective and positive relationships with clients.
*Ensures proper documentation for job pursuing and billing information is current and correct.
*Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
* Fluent to native level in Spanish or French.
* 2 years of work experience is similar role.
* WebEx and Salesforce experience is preferable.
* Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize tasks.
* Ability to multitask in a time-sensitive and deadline driven work environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to listen and understand client's needs.
* Demonstrates service orientation with a desire to exceed customer expectations.
* PC proficiency with Microsoft Office and current web-related technologies.
* Ability to work within a team environment but also a self-starter.
* Detail orientation.