Do you want to work with a market leader in IT solutions that help businesses to action information and bring it from paper to the e-form? Do you want to contribute to the extensive growth in the DACH region? Do you want to become a part of a team that has unique technology on the market? Do you have first experience in Content-, Document-, or Process-Management?
Than this could be the right challenge for you!
My client – global IT solutions provider - is currently expanding their presence in German-speaking area and looking for a
Solutions Architect (f/m)
Munich / Home Office
· In this role you will provide technical/project consultancy to clients in order to support the sales cycle, being responsible for Solution Architecture from requirement capture and design to implementation handover
· You will be responsible dor discussing and defining customer requirements and transferring them from business to technical language and vice cersa
· You will be organising and conducting trainings for customers and partners
· In close cooperation with Sales, Service and Solution Delivery teams you will ensure projects to be delivered on time, to specification and within budget
· You will also Implement projects by yourself
· Degree in computer science
· Experience in IT industry. Preferably in Content, Document, or Process Management. Knowledge of DM solutions
· Experience in Software development using Microsoft .Net Framework (C#, VB.NET)
· Open to travel
· Energy and enthusiasm
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Fluent German and English
Chance to be part of an established, growing, leading, international company offering an exciting career path and attractive working conditions.
If you find this job description speaking to you send me your CV today, you could soon be making an exciting step in your career! Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +49 (0) 89 23 23 958 0.
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de