I am working on behalf of a world leader in design and manufacture of system and bearing protection products. They are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to further develop business in the Nordrhein-Westfalen and Northern Germany region.
Ideally you will have a background in engineering and have a solid sales track record. You will take over an established territory and will be responsible for making sales calls and providing commercial and technical service to a variety of clients including MRO Customers and Distribution channels as well as OEM’s
• Identify and target markets with your region
• Develop relationships with both existing and new business
• Conduct training and educational programs for sales channel & customer base.
• Rolling out new advanced products among existing client base
• Provide customer service. This will include assistance with installations.
• Liaise with inside sales in appropriate region.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you should have experience in this niche field and be proactive in maintaining and building sales relationships in the region.
• Previous experience of selling mechanical components to MRO and OEM Customers
• Ideally Mechanical Engineering Degree and preferably a background in rotating machinery
• Experience with Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) selling models
• Fluent German and English
• The ability to travel uwithin your region
This is a well established company with a strong existing client base. You will benefit by having a direct entry into a market leader.
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any clients without your express permission.
To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com