This company is a market leading Technology provider of Sales Tracking software to the automotive industry. Having experienced huge success in the UK, this company is looking to grow and develop the German and Northern European market.
This leading software allows Car Manufacturers to ensure all sales leads are tracked and followed up on in a timely manner to ensure that sales are always maximised.
As part of their expansion plan they are looking to hire a Sales Manager to be based in Germany and take ownership of growing both the German and Northern European market.
Sales Manager Germany and Northern Europe
Technology for the Automotive Industry
As the Sales Manager for Germany and Northern Europe you will work from your home office and be tasked with growing sales within your region.
Your goal will be to sell the Technology Service to the Head offices of Car Manufacturer throughout the region. You will do this by developing relationships with current clients to grow the European market and generating additional business.
You will be results driven and capable of working remotely. Based from your home office you will travel extensively within both Germany and Northern Europe.
Your role will include
• Working closely with the Business Development Manager to identify targets.
• Actively prospect for potential new clients.
• Grow the base of customers using services through new business acquisition.
• Upsell products to current clients.
• Manage new business development , working closely with Client Services and Technical teams.
• Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Gain potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings and attend meeting with client decision makers
• Plan approaches and pitches.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Support your new business wins through the handover and launch process.
With previous experience selling technology you will have a proven track record of selling within the Automotive industry. You will be an Independent Sales Manager who can take responsibility for a large region and grow sales within that region. Working from a home office you will be used to travelling extensively.
You will also have previous experience of
• Selling Technology Services
• Have the ability to work out sales margins and discount levels
• Knowledge of the Automotive Industry
• You will be a target oriented individual
• Ability to establish rapport and build relationships
• Fluency in English and German is essential
• This role involves extensive travel throughout the region.
You will find a growing organisation that rewards success. Be part of that growth but work independently.
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!