Market leading American Investment firm is currently recruiting a Client Services Representative to strengthen their multilingual team based in the Frankfurt area.
This company is a leader in its field, they provide excellent service to their clients and in order to ensure excellence of service their Client Services team receive the best training possible.
The reputation of this organisation is that of a company who provides beautiful office surroundings and an enjoyable working environment with a focus on employee quality of life.
There are excellent career opportunities and regular working hours
Client Service Representative - German and English
Frankfurt, Full-time (regular hours), Permanent contract
As the Client Service Representative it will be your responsibility to answer incoming queries from clients based throughout the German speaking region. You will need to assist them with questions and problems that they might have with current stock plans. These are general questions from clients who expect a premium service. Queries can be both phone and email based.
Clients are premium clients and expect an excellent service, you need to be able to manage clients in a friendly and efficient manner.
In addition your duties include:
• Friendly and competent customer service for clients via telephone
• Improve client satisfaction by providing a high quality professional service
• Answering client queries and escalating issues when you are not able to solve the query
• Ensuring client follow up
• Educate the client on the use of an online platform where they can access their accounts
• Training of the client on the use of the online platform
This role is perfect for a candidate who has experience with a call or service centre and familiar with receiving incoming calls. But who wants to move away from a pure call centre environment.
You should be customer service oriented and have a dynamic personality. Our client is looking for someone that is eager to learn and likes to get things done. As you will be working in a highly skilled and international team – it is a prerequisite that you are a team player. You need to have an interest in working with Financial products and looking for a role that offers a longer term career in this area
Other requirements include:
• Excellent German and English skills
• Previous experience in a contact centre/service centre/call centre environment
• You should be familiar with call monitoring and working towards KPI’s.
• Experience from the finance industry is desired but not a must, as training will be received
• A modern office in a beautiful area
• Work with an experienced, professional, international team
• Excellency is rewarded through bonuses and opportunities to grow
• Gain experience in the finance industry
If you are interested in this positon please send your CV to Emma Brady at email@example.com