Our client a world renowned Airline is recruiting a bilingual Marketing Assistant to join their team in Paris.
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To provide a comprehensive Administrative, Sales and Marketing Support
Service which is responsive to business needs.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES.
· Prepare, compile & dispatch documents, correspondence, reports and presentations for efficient and effective communication.
· Responsible for keeping local Marketing material up to date
· Handle calls & attend to customers for efficient & effective office operations/ functions
· Organise and facilitate travel and diaries for efficient & effective office operations.
· Provide support to Sales Manager to enable them to focus externally
· Develop Implement & Maintain document management systems to ensure availability of up to date & accurate information.
· Ensure availability of office supplies, equipments & facilities for efficient and effective office operation/ function.
Sales and Marketing support.
· Support various departments to ensure smooth GSA commercial representation of our client
· Provide support & expertise to select travel agents in order to maximise revenue and support sales
· Increase B2C and B2T databases for our client to be able to develop direct marketing and build general quality of databases
· Communicate with agents, corporates & frequent flyer members to maximise business flows
· Help ensure visibility of our client in the market through supporting EU marketing manager with market specific input and various marketing campaigns
· E-commerce - support EU E-Commerce Executive in development of France and Southern Europe websites. Carry out local quality checks, push for initiatives and ensure accuracy of language utilised
· Facilitation of promotional events in order to achieve brand positioning in line with the marketing objectives
· Gather market intelligence to ensure knowledge of key competition activities and promotional activities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
* 2 - 3 years commercial experience in air travel or related industry
* Fluent in French and English
* Proficiency in MS Word / Excel / Powerpoint
* Team player
* Ability to prioritise tasks and flexibility of role
* Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills.
* High level integrity/accountability
* Creative and innovative
* Customer focused
* Commercial acumen and able to act on own initiative when required
If you're interested in the role please contact email your CV to email@example.com
Salary up to 30k€