Are you passionate about technologies? Are you an expert in SaaS Solutions? Do you understand business needs well and able to transfer them into technical solutions? Then this challenging and absolutely inspiring role could be right for you!
My client, an international high-tech company is looking for a talented
Technical Consultant (m/f)
to join a fast growing team. In this role you will be responsible for the product implementation. You will represent the company in a customer facing role with technical know how and empathy.
· Implementation scope determination
· Product installation
· Project planning
· Facilitator between internal and external teams
· Executing test plannings and test scenarios
· Help implementing changes if necessary
· First point of contact for client throughout implementation process
· If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity then please forward your CV in Word format to Luisa Gröger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
· Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client’s requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
I specialise in: FMCG, Pharma & Health
Languages: German, English, French & Dutch
About me: With over 10 years experience in the hospitality industry amongst others in the Caribbean, the Maldives, China and the UK, I bring a wealth of soft skills and background knowledge for recruitment in FMCG, Pharma and Health. I specialise in Sales & Marketing professionals for the German Markets and provide a very consultative approach to candidates and clients alike . When I am not working (though even when out of office, I always keep an eye open for new talent or potential clients), I can be found exploring the beautiful city of Munich by foot or bike or skates and snooping out new secret dining spots or local markets. During winter or the seldom rainy weather we get, I pursue my passion: cooking and baking.