Do you like to work in a goal-oriented environment? Do you like working with people? Are you a great coordinator and speak fluent German and English? If this sounds like you, then read on!
The demands of the working world are changing all the time and we at ELA International GmbH have the necessary experience and know-how to meet the requirements of our customers in the areas of temporary work assignments, contracting and interim. Our goal is to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers and our employees by means of excellent and high quality service!
As the requirements are constantly increasing, we are looking for a new member of our international team in the heart of Munich.
Recruitment Consultant – Temporaries Division (m / f)
• Build your own customer base by creating new business and maintaining existing customers by telephone, customer visits and events
• Analyse requirement profiles and create corresponding job advertisements
• Find suitable candidates via our database and various online methods
• Carry out telephone and personal pre-selection interviews and present suitable profiles to the customer
• Responsible for the entire recruitment process, including the creation of relevant documents
• Look after candidates and customers for the duration of the temporary employment
• You have successfully completed a university degree or equivalent
• Experience in Recruiting or Sales would be an advantage
• Fluent English and German is a must
• Enjoy working in team and goal orientated environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail oriented
• You like taking responsibilities for your own action
• You are able to work and plan your daily task autonomously
Interested? Do you meet or exceed the requirements for this exciting position? Apply now and make that exciting step in your career! Please send me your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “Recruitment Consultant”
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client’s requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de