Multilingual Customer Service Representative in Krakow, Poland (reference: SMJM/3331770)
Euro London Appointments are recruiting for a leading global direct selling company for their state-of-the-art contact centre in Poland. We are looking for multilingual professionals who are driven by delivering high levels of customer service to work in a modern and multicultural environment.
The purpose of the role is to provide high level customer service for Business Owners as well as handling inbound enquiries from existing and prospective customers via telephone and email.
The key responsibilities include:
- Work in a consultative and supportive manner with Business Owners to manage their business needs
- Database entry and updating customer records
- Advising customers on products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns and terms and condition
- Handling customer questions and providing solutions
- Working to KPIs to ensure customer satisfaction
Please note that candidates must be willing to relocate to Krakow, Poland.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent to native level in any of the following languages: Greek, Czech, French, German or Romanian
- Fluent in English (B2) AND ideally ONE other European language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good MS office skills
- Open-minded attitude and enjoyment working in a multicultural environment
- Previous customer service experience an advantage
- Advanced to fluent English skills (B2)
**PLEASE NOTE that to be considered, candidates must be fluent in one of the languages above plus English and one other European language.**
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.