A world famous brand is looking for a Localisation Project Associate to work in their London office. This is a 12-month contract role and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work in a very exciting industry.
The ideal candidate should possess the following-
- fluent in English and Japanese
- a creative thinker who has strong communication and organisational skills
- someone who has great attention to detail and strong work ethics
- someone who thrives under pressure
- someone who has worked in a translation team before
- keen on the video games industry
- fluent in one of the F.I.G.S languages is advantageous
The key responsibilities -
- organising and co-ordinating with different internal and external partners globally on various projects
- assisting the different internal teams within the company when necessary
This is an exciting opportunity and my client is looking for someone immediately. If you are currently available and have the required skills please send your CV in word format.
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CV's will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.