An Investment company is looking for an Executive Assistant to work with the Chairman in the company. The company is specialise in cross boarder strategic solutions and investment in China and globally.
The ideal candidate has to have at least 2 years related experience in direct client work with Chinese and UK clients. Willing to travel and willing to work overtime and weekend occasionally. Salary is up to £40k with other benefit. Must have driving license.
- Managed project assisted by the Chairman if necessary.
- Arrange Chairman's calendar, travel and meeting schedule.
- Prepare for meeting, presentations or other engagements.
- Liaise with internal staff.
- Responsible for financial and accounting matters for the Chairman.
- Minute taking at management meeting.
- Support other management when required.
- At least 2 years related experience
- Excellent organisation and time management skill
- Able to work in fast-pace and demanding environment
- Good problem solving skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Trustworthy, able to handle sensitive/confidential issues.
- Flexible with working hours and duties
- Fluent in English and Chinese
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV IN WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.