LOOKING FOR LONDON BASED KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR LEADING B2B SaaS PUBLISHER
Founded 16 years ago, our client is one of the leading and most reputable SaaS publishers on its B2B market segment. Based in Europe and in the US (with Head Office in Paris), its advanced technology solutions currently have tens of thousands of users, mostly within large international organisations. Growth is solid and profitable.
Team members are customer-focused and enthusiastic; they are both doers and creative problem solvers. They have fun and work hard. With a headcount of just below 200, this global company has a diverse workforce and a set of human centric values in which employees thrive.
Our client is currently building a small dream team of 5 based in London whose goal will be to develop business across Europe. You will report into the French H/O. They are currently looking for a:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
You will be in charge of marketing our client’s SaaS software solutions to potential customers through:
• Researching the market and converting international key accounts into new clients
• Controlling the sales cycle together with internal teams and key prospect contacts
• Identifying projects, responding to RFPs/bidding offers with the support of internal experts
• Drafting and closing commercial proposals
• Setting up demonstrations, models and prototypes in accordance with the corporate strategy
• Meeting with different stakeholders to assess client and prospect needs and challenges
Our client is looking for an ambitious team player with:
• 6 to 10 years’ professional experience in key account management and sales development
• Experience in long commercial cycles selling complex SaaS software solutions to large organisations
• Communicative enthusiasm, excellent communications skills, ability to influence and convince
• Strong commercial acumen, commitment, autonomy, organisational and analytical skills
• Native English (knowledge of French is a plus but not essential)
Position based in central London.
Frequent travel within the UK and Europe to be expected.
Reporting line: SVP Business EMEA.
Salary: £70k - £80k base salary + £45k bonus (upwards)
Only if you meet all above criteria, please send your CV + current remuneration (basic and package) to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients’ requirements.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.