Multilingual Customer Experience Team Leader - Night Shifts (reference: SMJM/332320)
On behalf of a global fashion brand, Euro London Appointments are sourcing for a Night Time Customer Services Team Leader for modern offices in East London. This role will be perfect for an experienced customer service professional who is passionate about high-level support and developing colleagues.
The customer journey runs 24/7 and 365 days a year, the team communicate through all channels and their mission is to deliver excellence in a multilingual environment.
The successful candidate will provide leadership to the night shift team (4 nights on/3 nights off) ensuring consistent and high level support to the global customer base. They will also be involved in the recruitment and training of new starters so they can reach their goals and deliver consistent customer service.
As well as direct customers, you will work with finance, logistics, legal and technical teams so that operations run as smooth as possible.
** Please note This role is for night shifts ONLY **
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent to native level in English and one other language
- Have previous customer service/contact centre management experience
- Have excellent people management skills
- Have some experience within/an interest in the fashion industry (not essential)
- Have strong technical (MS office, GoogleMail & Google ) and numerical skills
- Be an outstanding communicator, motivator and natural leader
- Be detail-focused and goal driven
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.