Are you an adept Java developer? Does Creative and innovative describe you? Do you like to think outside the box? Looks like you've hit the right place!
A global online gambling group at the top of the industry is looking to add a talented Senior Java Software Engineer to its elite team of developers in its central London office.
The group holds some of the top online gambling brands in the industry. Your work would be seen by millions.
This is a chance to join an exciting company with a modern employee-centric culture. Friendship, trust and loyalty are the three values that make the company so successful.
Having met with the people there and seen the offices I entirely gaged the comfort that employees produce their work in. An ideal work-place for people with true talent who deserve to have a good day at work…
- You are the driver of development using Java and JVM-based technologies.
- Take design specifications and convert them into software components.
- Design, develop and deploy various components.
- Put focus on high readiness, low latency and scalability in a distributed environment.
- Work in an agile environment with Product Owner, QA, Agile Coach and front-end and back-end developers.
- Influence new development.
- Look at system metrics and decide on actions to continuously improve user experience and system performance.
- You are a senior developer therefore you will share your knowledge and expertise with the rest of the team and will be a mentor to less experienced developers.
- You are a pro with Java and JEE technologies (Java 8 ideally, but not a strict requirement).
- Solid experience with Spring, including Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Hibernate/JPA, REST, JMS, Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Strong experience designing and developing distributed, scalable and highly available systems (Microservices and Event Driven Architecture).
- Experience with distributed caching.
- Experience with relational databases and key-value stores.
- You are a promoter of different agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, Continuous Delivery.
- A background in the online gaming industry.
- You have acted as a strong contributor in open-source projects.
What You Get
- £60000-£70000 annual basic salary.
- In-house free café/bar.
- Fusball table, pool table, table tennis, poker tables, all the latest gaming consoles.
- A dedicated social committee who organise regular company events.
- Opportunity to join various sports teams and social clubs (football, running club, book club, poker, squash and so on!).
- A "well-being allowance" to use towards a gym membership or a course you want to join.
- And plenty more!
- It's no wonder they rank in one of the top workplaces in the UK as well as one of the top work-life balance companies!
- Hit Apply if you want to be part of this!