A globally operating and prestigious Investment firm is currently seeking Customer Service Representative with Italian and English skills to provide a first class service to their customers!
Customer Service Representative – Italian and English!
Frankfurt region, Full-time, Permanent, GFAW 322133
Once you have completed an intensive training introduction, you will be part of a team of 15 and will be responsible for the following:
• Taking inbound calls in a service centre environment
• Processing and interpreting client concerns, wishes and demands
• Account activation and maintenance
• Providing explanations on procedures
• Educating clients on products
• Ensuring high-levels of client satisfaction at all times
My client would like to see a Degree level qualification or similar. If you have experience in the financial services/banking industry this is an advantage but not a must! You should present yourself professionally and be comfortable liaising with your clients on a remote basis. Other requirements include:
• Fluent English and Italian
• Ideally at least two years in a customer service role
• Previous experience in a call or service centre environment is ideal
• Good MS Office skills
• You are being offered the opportunity to join an established, international and ultimately progressive company
• The chance to be a part of this exciting new department and take part in an intensive 4 week training course
• The chance to work in an international environment where you can use your languages daily
If you are interested please send your English CV to Anna via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!