My client, a Global Technology provider specialising in Client Services and Conferencing Technology is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Programs Manager to join their Frankfurt office initially on a temporary 6 month basis to cover Maternity leave.
Digital Marketing Programs Manager
(maternity cover initially 6 months)
This Digital Marketing manager will take responsibility for all online Marketing campaigns and ensure consistency in digital campaigns
• You will be responsible for all online marketing activities
• You will manage all Social Media campaigns
• In conjunction with outside agencies you will take responsibility for optimizing company website on a local level
• Take responsibility for execution of all Digital Marketing campaigns including paid search, advertising, social, email and other Digital channels
• You will ensure that the projects are on target and within the set budget
• You will manage outside agencies
With previous experience on Digital Marketing you will be an independent Marketing Specialist who can report both locally and to the UK. In addition you will have
• Completely fluent German and English
• A business related degree ideally with a marketing focus
• Previous experience in Digital Marketing and managing a variety of Digital Marketing campaigns including SEO and Paid Search campaigns
• Project management skills and a hands on mentality
• Experience using Google Analytics and social media marketing tools
• Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
This is a great opportunity to develop further your Digital Marketing skills within a global organisation. You can work independently with the option to work from home occasionally.
This is a Maternity cover and is initially for 6 months but could possibly extent.
If you are interested in applying for this open position please send your CV to Agnes via email@example.com . You must be eligible to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express
permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website